Introduction to Team Leadership
The Introduction to Team Leadership workshop is designed for team leaders and supervisors who work alongside their colleagues but are responsible for overseeing the team and the day to day operation.
Team leaders and supervisors will learn how to enhance their effectiveness and build mentally diverse teams, breaking free from the “brain rut” which occurs when the workplace is dominated by one thinking style.
• Understand the impact of personality upon working styles and preferences
• Be aware of own preference for managing and leading others
• Understand the needs of team members
• Have the strategies and tools to enable motivation and satisfaction in the workplace leading to enhanced individual and team performance
• Introduction to working styles and preferences
• The value of a whole brain team
• Valuing the individuality of team members
• Leadership styles
• Needs of team members
• Enabling motivation in others – strategies and tools
• Why work sometimes doesn’t work!
• Making work, work!
• Understand the dynamics of your team
• Value individuality within the team
• Turn team differences into strengths
• Improve communication
• Motivate and engage team members
• Enhance team working and performance
• Resolve conflict effectively
• Personal action plans
Who should attend?
Team Leaders and Supervisors