Supporting Staff and Customers Through Change
Supporting Staff and Customers Through Change is a one-day programme looking at the fears and concerns of staff and customers when introducing changes, which not only mean a different way of working but also impacts upon the way in which a customer interacts with the organisation.
• The impact of the change in the workplace
• The transition experience
• Roles during change
• Strategies for supporting individuals through change
• Influencing and supporting the customer
Supporting Staff and Customers Through Change is delivered in one-day.
“It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.”
• Understand how the changes impact upon the staff, the customers and the organisation
• Awareness of the drivers of change
• Identification of the fears and concerns of staff and customers, regarding the change
• Acknowledgement of how different people experience change
• Understand own attitudes and reactions to change
• Develop strategies to manage the effects of change in self
• Identify ways of supporting colleagues and customers
• Influencing customers to buy into the changes
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders and frontline staff who are working in a changing environment where the impact of the changes will affect the customer as well as team members.