The Neuroscience Of Leadership
Many organisations are working with tired and outdated management models and working practices. Whilst managers may recognise this, they are often unsure what to do to change the way they lead their people and their organisations.
The Neuroscience of Leadership is designed to bridge the gap between what science knows and business does, introducing some of the latest evidenced research in interpersonal neurobiology, neuroscience and positive psychology.
You will learn new knowledge, why it is important and how to translate the learning into brain friendly ways of working and leading your people.
The Neuroscience of Leadership is designed to facilitate the development of new and insightful pathways in the minds of managers which are guaranteed to improve leadership abilities.
During the programme you will learn how to:
• Get the best out of yourself and your colleagues
• Make effective decisions and facilitate solutions
• Enable innovation and the generation of ideas
• Create a culture of high engagement
• Take control of your emotions
• Manage Threat & Reward responses
• Work more effectively and manage information overload
• Drive change in a way that produces positive responses and actions
• Manage performance in a brain friendly way to reduce the Threats created by many performance management models used in organisations
Who Should Attend?
Current and aspiring managers